Dubai International Airport is closing its Southern runway for upgrades from April 16 to May 30, and has adjusted its flight schedule accordingly.
The revised schedules are as follows:
- Between April 16 and May 28, flights EK761/762 will operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with arrivals in JNB at 10h15 and departures at 13h25.
- Between April 17 and May 29, flights EK761/762 will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, arriving in JNB at 10h15 and departing at 13h40.
- From April 16 to May 29, flights EK765/766 will not operate on Thursdays.
- On May 30, flights EK761/762 will operate on Thursday, arriving in JNB at 10h15 and departing at 13h40.
- Between April 16 and May 29, flights EK775/776 will operate on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Saturdays, arriving in DUR at 16h20 and departing at 18h40.
- From April 16 to May 29, flights EK775/776 will not operate Thursdays, Friday and Sundays.
- From April 19 to May 24, flight EK775/776 will operate on Fridays with arrivals in DUR at 16h35 and departures at 18h40.
There are no changes to the Cape Town schedules.