Alitalia to transfer flights during airport closure
19 Oct 2018 - by
Alitalia will transfer all its domestic and international flights from Milan Linate Airport, an average of 200 per day, to Milan Malpensa for three months next year.
Between July 27 and October 27, Milan Linate airport will close for runway maintenance works. Travellers already holding tickets from Milan Linate between those dates will be able to be rebooked on flights from Milan Malpensa without penalty, or they can ask for a refund.
Passengers on the Milan Linate-Rome Fiumicino route will be able to choose between Milan Malpensa or Bergamo Orio al Serio airport, from where the airline will operate four additional daily services to Fiumicino during the period.
The schedule for the Bergamo Orio al Serio – Rome Fiumicino daily flights from July 27 to October 27, 2019, is as follows:
• Bergamo to Rome – departs 06h45, arrives 08h00
• Bergamo to Rome – departs 11h15, arrives 12h30
• Bergamo to Rome – departs 14h50, arrives 16h00
• Bergamo to Rome – departs 19h05, arrives 20h20
• Rome to Bergamo – departs 09h20, arrives 10h35
• Rome to Bergamo – departs 13h00, arrives 14h15
• Rome to Bergamo – departs 17h15, arrives 18h30
• Rome to Bergamo – departs 21h40, arrives 22h55